FINANCIAL STATEMENT: A TOOL FOR EVALUATING PERFORMANCE OF COMPANIES AND INVESTMENT DECISION WITH REFERENCE TO BEING AND BOWS NIGERIA LIMITED.
COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL COST 5000 NAIRA OR $10 ,
. A FRESH TOPIC NOT LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE COST 50,000 NAIRA ( UNDERGRADUATE) OR 100,000 FOR SECOND DEGREE STUDENTS. $500. PLUS FREE SUPPORT UNTIL YOU FINISH YOUR PROJECT WORK. CONTACT US TODAY, WE MAKE A DIFFERENT. DESIGN AND WRITING IS OUR SKILLED. DESIGN AND WRITING IS OUR SKILLED.
Note: our case study can be change to suit your desire location . we are here for your success.
Account Name : Chi E-Concept Int’l
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0115939447
Account Name: Chi E-Concept Int’l
Account Name: 3059320631
Foreign Transaction For Dollars Payment :
Bank Name: GTBank
Branch Location: Enugu State,Nigeria.
Account Name: Chi E-Concept Int’l
Account Number: 0117780667.
Swift Code: GTBINGLA
Dollar conversion rate for Naira is 175 per dollar.
ATM CARD: YOU CAN ALSO MAKE PAYMENT USING YOUR ATM CARD OR ONLINE TRANSFER. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANKER SECURITY GUIDE ON HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY TO OTHER BANKS USING YOUR ATM CARD. ATM CARD OR ONLINE BANK TRANSFER IS FASTER FOR QUICK DELIVERY TO YOUR EMAIL . OUR MARKETER WILL RESPOND TO YOU ANY TIME OF THE DAY. WE SUPPORT CBN CASHLESS SOCIETY.
PAY ONLINE USING YOUR ATM CARD. IT IS SECURED AND RELIABLE.
form>DELIVERY PERIOD FOR BANK PAYMENT IS LESS THAN 2 HOURS
How to transfer from your bank account to All Nigeria banks without internet
1. Access Bank:
3. Fidelity Bank:
5. First Bank
7. Heritage Bank:
8. Keystone Bank:
9. Sky Bank:
10. Stanbic IBTC:
11. Sterling Bank:
13. Unity Bank:
14. Zenith Bank:
15. Diamond Bank
To know your BVN, dial
E.g for First bank… *894 *Amount *Acct. No. #
Please dail d code from d number u used to register d account from the bank
CALL OKEKE CHIDI C ON : 08074466939,08063386834.
AFTER PAYMENT SEND YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS TO
08074466939 or 08063386834, YOUR PROJECT TITLE YOU WANT US TO SEND TO YOU, AMOUNT PAID, DEPOSITOR NAME, UR EMAIL ADDRESS,PAYMENT DATE. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MATERIAL IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS ONCE WILL CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT.
WE HAVE SECURITY IN OUR BUSINESS.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Background of the study
- Statement of problems
- Objective of the study
- Significance of the study
- Historical background of the firms under study
- Financial information and its users
- The nature of financial accounting conventions
- The concepts and conventions
- Development of generally accepted accounting principles
- A review of working capital
- The contents of financial statement
- The statement of souces and application of fund
- The auditors report on financial statements
- Cash burgets
- Financial analysis
- Finaancial ratios
- Empirical studies on ratios as predictive of business
- Leverage in business
- RESEARCH METHOD AND DESIGN
- Sources of data collection
- Primary sources of data collection
- Secondary sources of data collection
- Data collection and procedures
- Analytical techniques
- Determination of sample size
- Validation of research instrument
ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
- The balance sheet of benix
- Analysis of financial statement of benix limited and its interpretation
- The balance sheet of bonus limited
- The profit and loss account of bonus limited
- Analysis of the financial statement of bonus limited and its interpretation
- Presentation and analysis of data
- Summary findings, recommendation and conclusion
5.1 summary of findings
5.2 recommendation and conclusion
- BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Recent researchers have been shown that one of the main causes of indigenous business failure in this country is failure to maintain proper financial records. Many business have been operated with merely a single entry memorandum record of transactions and others with no records whatever, except possible cheque stubs. As a result, business decisions are based on quesses and intruition. Ola (1985).
In todays economy information and accountability have assumed a larger role in our society. This is why it is statutory company and allied matte decree (1990), for all registered companies in the country to prepare and present financial statements in accordance to the relevant accounting regulations.
Business organizations have to analyze their financial statements or accounts by way of interpretation, simplification and transaction of facts and data contained in the financial statement.
The essence of this is to draw relevant conclusions, make inference as to the business operations financial positions and future prospects of the organizations.
In the assessment of the performance of an organization, an imfortant area of management control is post factor assessment of financial results of the organization as a whole, that is the examination in retrospect of the financial effects of earlier decisions to invest. Management must reoularly commit resources for both long term and short term purposes and because the commitment will always involve risk, or cargul assessment of the anticipated results of any project on the financial position should be made before a decision is taken, and before resources are irrevocably committed.
A periodic evaluation is needed, after resources have been invested, to report what has been achieved, to examine amount of the profit, or the extent of the loss, and to consider the effect of implementing the plan on the financial statement of the business, in particular to note whether financial stability has been maintained or alternatively the extent to which it has been impaired. Information on all these aspect of the finances of the business is needed to permit management to assist the quality of past decisions at strategic level and the effectiveness with which they have been implemented. Finally, it is important that informed base of financial knowledge should be developed from which future activities can be planned.
An important purpose of the appraisal of results is to confirm whether or not the project has produced the expected cash flow.
The main function of the financial account of a business however is to measure the results in terms of profitability and it is on the basis of success or failure measured in these terms that management will be juged.
In carrying out an analysis of accounts, a number of issues must be considered and conclusion formed thereon.
- Profitability of the business operation, particularly in relation to the capital employed.
- Solvency of the firm: the ability of the business to pay its creditors, the adequacy of its working capital and the current liabilities.
- the business trend: the analysis of the point term of business over a time to determine whether profit are rising or falling and the implication for future performance .
- The financial stability of the business, particular attention being paid to the firm’s limit of borrowing power, available resources to finance expansion and the volume of earnings.
- the gearing and the cover which is an assessment of the adequacy of profit to meet up with interest payments, pay dividends to share holders and provide sufficient safety to share holders investment.
- STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS:
In Nigeria today most business are facing hard times which is a reflection of the bad shape of the economy. Government on its own has been making different efforts aimed at reviving the economy. Among the government efforts are the encouragement of the growth of small and medium term industries and also for people to invest in some of the public enterprises that have been stated for either full or partial privatization or commercialization.
Unfortunately, business cannot grow reasonably under a crude business practice as most business men and investors in our society are yet to understand the need for financial statements probably, this is one of the reasons why some businesses are operating without even a book-keeper not to talk of an accountant. Decisions are taken based on intuition dereferences made only to their cash –box perhaps they feel that this is a way of safe wording their business secret.
Secondly is the problem of loan securing. Most businesses operate with a very poor capital. This makes growth difficult, if not impossible. Instead of growing they are declining as the result of their poor capital base :& so as there is non-existent of financial statements, they are not qualified for bank loan.
Thirdly is the some investors and business operators can not understand the interpretation technique of the financial statements, because of this