AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF REMUNERATION ON EMPLOYEES ATTITUDE AND PERFORMANCE IN ORGANIZATION
COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL COST 3000 NAIRA
Account Name : Chi E-Concept Int’l
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0115939447
Account Name: Chi E-Concept Int’l
Account Name: 3059320631
We also accept : ATM transfer , online money transfer
PAY ONLINE USING YOUR ATM CARD. IT IS SECURED AND RELIABLE.
Call Help Desk Line : 08074466939,08063386834.
After Payment Send Your Payment Details To
08074466939 Or 08063386834, The Project Title You Selected On Our Website , Amount Paid, Depositor Name, Your Email Address, Payment Date. You Will Receive Your Material In Less Than 1 Hour Once We Confirm Your Payment.
WE HAVE SECURITY IN OUR BUSINESS.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You may also need: web design company in Nigeria
The evaluates the impact of remuneration on individual attitude and performance in organization. The objective of the essay is to identify how remuneration affect employees performance as well as to find out the various methods of remuneration and also to identify the challenges of wages and salaries administration in organization. To this end, attempts were made to review literature on the meaning of remuneration, the impact of remuneration on employees performance, methods of remuneration, objectives of remuneration as well as challenges confronting organization in salaries and wages administration. The researcher recommended that organizations should adhere strictly to the government regulation on salaries and wages as stipulated in the labour Act.
Remuneration is an important instrument that can insert into the workers, the strong effect to bring out their best in order to attain organizational objective. Remuneration is concerned with the wage and salary administration for various jobs within particular organizations in other words remuneration is a form of compensation given to workers in exchange for work they performed. Compensation is grouped into direct and indirect.
Direct compensation is the financial payment made at the time work is performed examples of direct compensation are wages, salaries, overtime pay, commission and bonuses. Wages are usually distinguished from salaries and refer to direct compensation received by a worker paid according to hourly rates. A worker paid on monthly, semi-monthly or weekly basics received a salary.
Workers receiving a salary receive their pay according to the specific number of hours they work. Besides, wages and salaries, workers are also compensated for their efforts by certain benefits such benefits are paid during vacation days and holidays. Health care, insurance and pensions are forms of indirect compensation. Before remuneration can make an employee to work very well, it must have to be interns of the effort the job needs in other words a motivating remuneration is the one that is equitable to workers contribution towards the achievement of the organization’s objectives.
Therefore, a fair remuneration programme is one that responsive to this managerial and economic objective and ensures acquisition and maintenance of a regular adequate supply of labour for the worker not to feel cheated for a remuneration scheme to satisfy or favour the workers, it must embrace the following:-
- Periodic review of organization’s wages/salary structure to be in tune with the changing nature of the environment.
- Control of differential rates of pay and evaluation of individual and group performance for equitable compensation, through such schemes as incentive payments, merits rating group bonus, overtime payment e.t.c.
Just as better working conditions and equitable remunerations make workers to be effective and efficient in the same manner, poor working conditions and inequitable remunerations make workers to be ineffective and inefficient as a result of the uncared attitudes they might put up.
- BACKGROUND OF STUDY
The term “working condition” is very wide. It is wide in the sense that it involves diverse aspects of administration and management, such aspects as office environment, office communication, and motivation e.t.c. Office environment as factor of working condition affect the performance of workers. Workers today are more educated than before they are likely to raise questions about their environment of work, since, management is in itself a dynamic process, it has to support and address itself to the provision of good environment of work for workers for increased productivity.
Some of the internal conditions suitable for office environment include:-
- Cleanliness: – For good health of workers and extension of life and conditions of equipment.
- Avoidance of other crowding: – This permits free movement of both workers and materials as well as enhances effective operational processes.
- Temperature: – Workers and certain machines are successful in cool or air-conditioner offices than in hot and noisy areas.
- Ventilation: – Good ventilation is relevant and necessary for effective office work adequate number of windows that can allow enough into the office is preferred.
- Sanitary convenience: – Workers at work need toilets, wash hand basins, water towel, soap etc. for their convenience.
- Light: – The offices should be adequately light to assist workers especially during clouding periods and peak periods when they have to stay far into the evening.
- Office premises: – Consideration should be given to banks, post offices restaurants, markets, customers etc.
All the above conditions it well provided for the workers, definitely their performance will be improved by a certain percentage. Besides the condition of offices the organization should also be responsible in provision of the residential apartment of workers and unhealthy and poor residence can make workers to be unhealthy likewise a worker can only be able to put up his or her best when he or she is healthy.
Therefore, the management should care for their workers residential environment also; Communication is also an important tool that is needed by workers for the effective and efficient performance of their job in an organization. It is an inevitable tool when discussing the conditions of work, because it is the foundation upon which organization and administration must be builds.
Motivation is another tool in working conditions of workers motivation affect workers performance a great deal that is why some workers perform better than others in an organization as a result individuals are motivated by different factors. Based on that, managements should have at their finger tips that they have diverse and unpredictable groups of workers to motivate. This diversify may result in different behavioural patterns which in most cases relate to needs and goals. Some of the factors are training and development, salaries and wages, benefits, welfare services, understanding between workers and management staff.
Workers will prefer to work in an organization where the above motivating factors are well appropriated. If the factors included in the working conditions of workers will work in happiness and good faith, a happy worker is a productive worker. Therefore, there is no doubt that a motivated workers performance will be improved. Just as a motivated worker is expected to perform his work properly, if the need or condition of a worker is left unsatisfied, the highly deficient need or condition can lead to frustration, conflict and stress.
Social ills associated with frustration, conflict and stress include:-
- Defensive behaviour: – This type of behaviour can occur when one tries to protect one’s image absenteeism or withdrawal is part of defensive behaviour.
- Aggression: – This is a reaction to unsatisfied condition in work environment. This type of action is directed towards an organization by a worker in an improper working condition.
- Rationalization: – This situation where by a worker explains failure in manner that is acceptable to others because his/her working condition is poor.
- STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Employee’s attitude and performance towards organizational goal can be affected by the following problems below;
- The poor remuneration package of worker in Indomie instant noodle plc is very poor, compare to the nature and risks they are exposed to in cause of performing their tasks or duties.
- Better fringe benefits are not assigned to them, certain bonuses and welfare services that are suppose to be provided for the workers are not called for.
This article highlights various college of education, polytechnics, universities website in Nigeria.
State college of education
College of Education, Ikere,
Private college of education in Nigeria
Best Legacy College of Education, Ikirun,
College of Education, Foreign Links Campus Moro,
List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
Bayero University, Kano,
University of Nigeria Nsukka,
List of State Universities in Nigeria admission list
Kwara State University, Ilorin, .
Gregory University, Uturu,
Veritas University, .
List of all the Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria
Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State,
List of State Polytechnics in Nigeria
List of Private Polytechnics in Nigeria