THE PROBLEMS OF WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR.
COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL COST 5000 NAIRA OR $10 ,
. A FRESH TOPIC NOT LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE COST 50,000 NAIRA ( UNDERGRADUATE) OR 100,000 FOR SECOND DEGREE STUDENTS. $500. PLUS FREE SUPPORT UNTIL YOU FINISH YOUR PROJECT WORK. CONTACT US TODAY, WE MAKE A DIFFERENT. DESIGN AND WRITING IS OUR SKILLED. DESIGN AND WRITING IS OUR SKILLED.
Note: our case study can be change to suit your desire location . we are here for your success.
Account Name : Chi E-Concept Int’l
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0115939447
Account Name: Chi E-Concept Int’l
Account Name: 3059320631
Foreign Transaction For Dollars Payment :
Bank Name: GTBank
Branch Location: Enugu State,Nigeria.
Account Name: Chi E-Concept Int’l
Account Number: 0117780667.
Swift Code: GTBINGLA
Dollar conversion rate for Naira is 175 per dollar.
ATM CARD: YOU CAN ALSO MAKE PAYMENT USING YOUR ATM CARD OR ONLINE TRANSFER. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANKER SECURITY GUIDE ON HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY TO OTHER BANKS USING YOUR ATM CARD. ATM CARD OR ONLINE BANK TRANSFER IS FASTER FOR QUICK DELIVERY TO YOUR EMAIL . OUR MARKETER WILL RESPOND TO YOU ANY TIME OF THE DAY. WE SUPPORT CBN CASHLESS SOCIETY.
PAY ONLINE USING YOUR ATM CARD. IT IS SECURED AND RELIABLE.
form>DELIVERY PERIOD FOR BANK PAYMENT IS LESS THAN 2 HOURS
How to transfer from your bank account to All Nigeria banks without internet
1. Access Bank:
3. Fidelity Bank:
5. First Bank
7. Heritage Bank:
8. Keystone Bank:
9. Sky Bank:
10. Stanbic IBTC:
11. Sterling Bank:
13. Unity Bank:
14. Zenith Bank:
15. Diamond Bank
To know your BVN, dial
E.g for First bank… *894 *Amount *Acct. No. #
Please dail d code from d number u used to register d account from the bank
CALL OKEKE CHIDI C ON : 08074466939,08063386834.
AFTER PAYMENT SEND YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS TO
08074466939 or 08063386834, YOUR PROJECT TITLE YOU WANT US TO SEND TO YOU, AMOUNT PAID, DEPOSITOR NAME, UR EMAIL ADDRESS,PAYMENT DATE. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MATERIAL IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS ONCE WILL CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT.
WE HAVE SECURITY IN OUR BUSINESS.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- THE INTRODUCTION
The main objectives of any business in the private sector is to make profit, but the uncertainty inherent in today’s economical environment threatens the survival of every business and makes sound liquidity and management, the local point for financial management rather than achievement of maximum profit.
- For sometime past, the convention revenue occurs and balance sheet have been considered sufficient for the effective control of a business. The deeper study and in creased financial lead to an ever growing and importance of working capital and it’s influence on the success or otherwise of business operations.
- Working capital management has been various defined but in a nutshell, it refers directly to planning, organizing, financing and controlling of resources available to the business in order to achieve set of objective or a definite goal.
L.R. Howard puts it this way; working capital may be regarded as the life hood of a business. Its effective provision can do much to ensure the success of a business while it’s in efficient management can lead not only to loss of profit but also to the ultimate downfall of want. Otherwise might be considered as a promissory concern.
- It is certain that if skilled working capital management is not available in amount of finance provided will transform a financially weak company with mediocre performance into a strong and dynamic organization enjoying a scintillating reputation.
- BUSINESS GUIDING OBJECTIVES
Every business has its objectives that guides its policy and in
their most basic form include survival, profitability and growth. Growth objectives are the control philosophy of any successful management. This may be expressed in a variety of ways. Sales, profit, market share, geographical coverage, product line but they are all contingent on a continues flow of funds affording management the means to implement decisions.
So, while the primary financial responsibility form an ownership view point may be to maximize value, the financial executive primary managerial responsibility is to present the continuity of the flow of funds, so that no essential decision of top management is frustrated for lack of corporate purchasing power.
- Considered in these terms the researcher wants to examine how working capital has been managed overtime in an organization.
- To examine if an organization has sufficient cash to maintain a smooth functioning organization that takes advantage of discounts similar savings.
- To examine I cash and inventory are excessive in an organization.
To investigate of an organization has adequ
This project work “The Problems of Working Capital Management in the Private Sector” affords the reader a step by step approach to the study of the rast filed of private sector and the problems encounter in the management of these private sector.
The first chapter of this work provides relevant introductory materials and objectives guiding business within the region of private sector. The second chapter provides the central philosophy of a successful management, meaning of working capital management and the inefficient management of working capital. In this work, we shall come to know that profit is the sole aim of every business and must be targeted at any point in time.
This work will help most especially the private sectors to know how to go about maximizing profit. I remain grateful to director school of financial studies Onovo and also to all my well wishers.